Welcome
Welcome to cascadestudios

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

WHAT IS ROEHYDE?

Moderator: Cascade Studios Staff

WHAT IS ROEHYDE?

Postby Enker » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:39 am

‘Not a chance, my whole life has been leading up to this moment when I am free of the parental bonds that forced me to clean and to tidy. My parents cannot force me to wash here, and neither can you. As for going outside, I thank you for your concern, but prefer the solitude and sense of zen that this room provides. The outside world is too . . . un-zen.’ - DYNE (1.3)

Roehyde is an original rock musical that uses classic songs and comedy to tell the tale of six students over the course of their first year at university. Satiring real student life with a heavy dose of exageration and characters that bounce off the page and into your heart. Witness what happens when a bet to sleep with the prettiest girl at university turns into an outright battle between four desperate men, and discover the fury of a cleaner scorned.

Roehyde has been wowing audiences since 2005 in both the United Kingdom and abroad. Better still, the rights to put the show on are FREE, all that you need to do in order to qualify is put a request in the forum here at Cascade Studios containing your email and await a reply. Purchase of a script book is mandatory, however further books for the rest of the cast are optional and the format is photocopy friendly, as well as being available in a downloadable format for print.

To learn more about Roehyde: The Rock Musical visit the main page at: http://roehyde.cascadestudios.co.uk/
Enker
Site Admin

Re: WHAT IS ROEHYDE?

Postby Ladyloula » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 pm

A great show to be a part of, even if your just a chorus role.
Ladyloula

Return to About Roehyde